Car and other motor vehicle accidents claim thousands of lives and cause innumerable injuries each year. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries and financial losses.
If you have been injured in a car accident or if a member of your family suffered a wrongful death in a vehicle wreck of any kind, you can trust the attorneys at the Law Office of James E. Farmer, LLC to take on the insurance companies to ensure that you receive the financial compensation you deserve.
We’ll Settle Your Case As Quickly As Possible
During the last 37-plus years, our attorneys have won tens of millions of dollars in financial compensation for our clients — some of whom have suffered life-altering injuries, such as brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
Remember: Never give a recorded statement to an insurance adjuster without your attorney present. Call 301-965-0630, and let us handle the insurance company.
Handling All Types Of Traffic Accidents
We have the knowledge, experience and legal skill to help you. We successfully represent clients injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents — Caused by speeding, distracted and drunk drivers
- Truck accidents — Involving truck drivers who are fatigued or who tailgate and poorly maintained commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle crashes — Caused by drivers who are inattentive, fail to signal lane changes and follow motorcycles too closely
- Bike and pedestrian accidents — Involving drivers who drift into bike lanes, run red lights and fail to yield the right of way
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
- Do I need an attorney today?
- Who pays to get my car fixed?
- Can I get a rental car?
- Who pays for my medical expenses?
- How will I pay my bills while I’m out of work?
- Will my job be secure?
- What benefits will I receive now and in the future?
Put Our Winning Team On Your Side. We Fight Insurance Companies And Win.
We provide aggressive representation regarding injuries in car accidents. We represent individuals in Waldorf; the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area; and all of southern Maryland. Call us at 301-965-0630 or contact us for a free consultation about your case.