Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Mr. Troxler received his Juris Doctor (JD) Degree from Howard University School of Law in 2017 and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Morgan State University in 2011. During his studies, Mr. Troxler gained vast experience in the legal arena while working for the Office of the Public Defender, the Prince George’s County State’s Attorney’s Office and several private law firms throughout Southern Maryland.
A lifelong resident of Southern Maryland, Mr. Troxler proudly fights for the rights and freedoms of the injured and accused. If you have concerns about your case, he will always take the time to talk to you and give you an honest assessment of where things stand.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Auto Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Offenses
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Maryland, 2018
- Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 2017
- Morgan State University, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.S. summa cum laude – 2011
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Business Administration